BUILDING CORPORATE PROGRAMS FOR IMMIGRATION AND I-9 PROCESSES
Providing up-to-date analysis of immigration law is key to developing effective partnerships with our corporate clients. Pearl’s Resource Library is just one way we keep clients informed about late-breaking news and solutions. Clear guidelines and on-site help with internal review procedures ensure that our clients meet all I-9, anti-discrimination and file maintenance requirements, insulating the company from fines and penalties.
- Complimentary generic Corporate Immigration Policy based on benchmarking of best practices by industry
- Development of customized policies and procedures
- On-site or off-site help with program implementation
- Help with interim in-house staffing
- Free tools, such as templates for corporate immigration websites
Compliance Systems and Services
- Electronic I-9 technology and audits
- Guidance and audits (LCA Public Access files,PERMrecruiting, etc.)
- On-site and off-site training (managers, employees, HR and counsel)
Export Control Licensing
In some instances, it may be necessary for companies to obtain an Export License prior to the foreign national performing the duties of the position. The “deemed export rule” requires foreign nationals from certain countries to obtain an export license before being exposed to or involved in “controlled” technologies.
In a time of increased scrutiny, companies are sensitive to laws restricting the release of technologies to their foreign national employees. The Pearl Law Group Team works with corporate clients to ascertain the need for export licenses, and provides assistance in the preparation and submission of export license applications.