December 3, 2019 | Czech Republic
New notification and document retention requirements apply when EU companies post workers to the Czech Republic, as follows: The sending company (not the host company,
December 3, 2019 | Colombia
Under a new resolution that took effect on December 1, 2019, three new entry permits have replaced the entry permits formerly issued to visa-waived nationals
December 3, 2019 | Germany
Some foriegn nationals with pending immigration applications will need to re-submit fingerprints due to system updates at some German immigration offices. Impacted applicants will be
November 18, 2019 | Canada
The Ministry of Immigration Francisation and Integration has announced more stringent requirements for applicants under the Quebec Experience Program and the Quebec Skilled Worker Program.
November 18, 2019 | Singapore
The minimum salary for S Pass applicants will increase on January 1, 2020 to SGD 2400 per month, up from SGD 2300 per month.
Need to raise the level of your corporate immigration program? We’d love to help! Click here to select from a range of free tools that can help.
- Sample U.S. Corporate Immigration Policy
- Immigration 101: Training Slides for HR and Managers
- Effects of M&A on Immigration
- Effects of Termination on Visa Status & Immigration Petitions
- Sample I-9 and E-verify policy
- H-1B to Green Card Process Flow Diagram
- General Requirements for Global Business Visitors
- Tips for International Travel
- Trusted Traveler Program
- Passport Information
- Immigration Audit Checklist for Employers