November 18, 2019 | Canada
The Ministry of Immigration Francisation and Integration has announced more stringent requirements for applicants under the Quebec Experience Program and the Quebec Skilled Worker Program.
November 18, 2019 | Singapore
The minimum salary for S Pass applicants will increase on January 1, 2020 to SGD 2400 per month, up from SGD 2300 per month.
November 18, 2019 | Zambia
Effective Immediately, all foreign nationals entering Zambia, including those entering as visitors, must have health insurance.
November 12, 2019 | United Kingdom
The UK Home Office has recently made some updates to the right to work check requirements for employers of foreign nationals.
November 12, 2019 | Israel
Effective immediately, visa nationals may no longer obtain new or renewal Hi-Tech (HIT) work visas.
Need to raise the level of your corporate immigration program? We’d love to help! Click here to select from a range of free tools that can help.
- Sample U.S. Corporate Immigration Policy
- Immigration 101: Training Slides for HR and Managers
- Effects of M&A on Immigration
- Effects of Termination on Visa Status & Immigration Petitions
- Sample I-9 and E-verify policy
- H-1B to Green Card Process Flow Diagram
- General Requirements for Global Business Visitors
- Tips for International Travel
- Trusted Traveler Program
- Passport Information
- Immigration Audit Checklist for Employers