October 9, 2019 | Russia
The new e-visa process for the St. Petersburg and Leningrad region took effect on October 1, 2019. Nationals of 53 countries can now apply online for an e-visa to conduct…
October 9, 2019 | Israel
The Work Permit Unit of the Ministry of Interior has confirmed new requirements for obtaining a B-1 general work visa for the spouse of a HiTech (HIT) visa holder.
October 9, 2019 | Germany
The German government has passed two decrees aimed at facilitating the citizenship application process for those descended from individuals who lost their German citizenship as a result of Nazi persecution.
October 9, 2019 | Costa Rica
The Costa Rican General Immigration Directorate (DGME) has released a new list of security deposit amounts for Restricted Entry Visa and initial Temporary or Permanent Residence permit applicants.
October 9, 2019 | Brazil
The Brazilian government has published an ordinance announcing a new system that will issue digital work cards, thus streamlining the process of hiring foreign nationals. The system is not yet…
Need to raise the level of your corporate immigration program? We’d love to help! Click here to select from a range of free tools that can help.
- Sample U.S. Corporate Immigration Policy
- Immigration 101: Training Slides for HR and Managers
- Effects of M&A on Immigration
- Effects of Termination on Visa Status & Immigration Petitions
- Sample I-9 and E-verify policy
- H-1B to Green Card Process Flow Diagram
- General Requirements for Global Business Visitors
- Tips for International Travel
- Trusted Traveler Program
- Passport Information
- Immigration Audit Checklist for Employers