March 27, 2020 | China
The National Immigration Administration of China’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs has published a policy indicating that foreign nationals who hold any type of visa or
March 26, 2020 | United States of America
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, USCIS is extending office closures through at least April 7, 2020.
March 26, 2020 | Singapore
The Ministry of Manpower (MOM) is increasing the monitoring of foreign work pass holders who entered Singapore between March 14 and 20, 2020 and were
March 24, 2020 | United States of America
Due to ongoing coronavirus concerns, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) is waiving the physical presence requirements for Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9) compliance.
March 23, 2020 | United States of America
Due to the COVID-19 national emergency, USCIS is accepting reproduced original signatures for all forms postmarked March 21, 2020 or later.
Need to raise the level of your corporate immigration program? We’d love to help! Click here to select from a range of free tools that can help.
- Sample U.S. Corporate Immigration Policy
- Immigration 101: Training Slides for HR and Managers
- Effects of M&A on Immigration
- Effects of Termination on Visa Status & Immigration Petitions
- Sample I-9 and E-verify policy
- H-1B to Green Card Process Flow Diagram
- General Requirements for Global Business Visitors
- Tips for International Travel
- Trusted Traveler Program
- Passport Information
- Immigration Audit Checklist for Employers