July 31, 2020 | United States of America
USCIS has announced updates to filing fees for certain applications, which will take effect on October 1, 2020.
July 30, 2020 | United States of America
A federal judge has blocked the Trump Administration from imposing a wealth test for green card and visa applicants during the COVID-19 pandemic.
July 28, 2020 | United States of America
On July 28, 2020, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) announced that it will reject initial Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) applications and may rescind the DACA program.
July 28, 2020 | Indonesia
The Ministry of Manpower (MOM) has issued a new work permit cancellation process for employers.
July 27, 2020 | European Union
On June 28, 2018, the European Commission approved revisions to rules governing the posting of foreign workers in the European Union, which will take effect in some member states on…
Need to raise the level of your corporate immigration program? We’d love to help! Click here to select from a range of free tools that can help.
- Sample U.S. Corporate Immigration Policy
- Immigration 101: Training Slides for HR and Managers
- Effects of M&A on Immigration
- Effects of Termination on Visa Status & Immigration Petitions
- Sample I-9 and E-verify policy
- H-1B to Green Card Process Flow Diagram
- General Requirements for Global Business Visitors
- Tips for International Travel
- Trusted Traveler Program
- Passport Information
- Immigration Audit Checklist for Employers